Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iPad stock levels

Post Thanks / Like
    None of them have any in!! argh! Not sure whether to order from the site for delivery or not.

They're going to send me an e-mail when they're in stock.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    How mean is this.. a mate from down south (He's a member of my tortoise site) knows that I am waiting to get one.. he's just got his and text me this pic;
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no how mean!

Post Thanks / Like
    Josh, send me the cash and I will pop out and buy one for you. I will send it up to you as soon as I get the time. Probably around the time my youngest leaves home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 219735
    Josh, send me the cash and I will pop out and buy one for you. I will send it up to you as soon as I get the time. Probably around the time my youngest leaves home.
    Hallo madam! I would just like your credit card details before I send payment, I am a god fearing gentleman with good intent. I will send you prize moniez of approximately 3.98. Good day and thank you
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd order from apple, they are trying hard to get themn asap to people. Don't be put off by our experience

Post Thanks / Like
    The guy at the apple store said he thinks it'll be early this week that they get stock, so going to wait this week and then order online at the weekend if none come in stock. PC World also said they're expecting some in
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    I've reserved one in the Trafford Centre and 1 in Liverpool One.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't get one anywhere near me so resigned myself to ordering through Apple website. It says despatch 7th July so fingers crossed

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool , you need 2 TBF

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast