Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iPad stock levels

Post Thanks / Like
    I originally felt guilty for reserving one I don't actually need, (since I reserved two) but on second thoughts, it'll make someone's day when I cancel the reservation and they get one on the off-chance
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa1976, post: 220092
    I couldn't get one anywhere near me so resigned myself to ordering through Apple website. It says despatch 7th July so fingers crossed :)
    That's my sisters Birthday
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 220123
    I originally felt guilty for reserving one I don't actually need, (since I reserved two) but on second thoughts, it'll make someone's day when I cancel the reservation and they get one on the off-chance
    That's very true

Post Thanks / Like
    There is one reserved for me at the trafford centre but I've no way of getting there as my Sister is in work tonight and my Dad won't drive me all that way!
    Think I'll have to go tomorrow morning when my sister can take me.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    But its there , actually there, pining for you?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's actually there pining for me I'm going to have to send it to that luxury pet place at Disney so that it can recover
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    If it expires tomorrow, is that at the close of business tomorrow or tomorrow morning?
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    run to it , get the train walk, cycle, hitchhike but run to her.... she needs you

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd have to get 2 trains and a bus!! Public transport confuses me at the best of times. The last thing I need is to be stranded in the middle of Manchester
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 220251
    If it expires tomorrow, is that at the close of business tomorrow or tomorrow morning?
    hehe this is the problem I had at the mall at millenia!

The first person insisted that if you got the email today, you must pick it up before close of business TODAY. That was stupid and it turns out, incorrect.

If you get the email today, you have until close of business tomorrow to pick it up (or you did in the states anyway)
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast