Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What foods do you stock your fridges with?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Sunmaid is it!

You would absolutely be shocked at the stuff it's in. Weight Watchers and Special K are the ones that surprised me the most. We've been watching what we buy as well. Found a lovely bottled tea that is pure cane sugar, New Leaf is the brand.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that's what gets me the most. All those supposedly healthy, or diet foods with that junk in it. There is no purpose on earth to have it either!

I don't care for sweet tea, but it's good that you found one without that poison.

I had a visitor from Italy tell me that our potatoes were sweet! She wanted to know where she could get 'real' potatoes. Now, I know that's not HFCS! LOL!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    wow...learn something new everyday. Really going to read labels on bread now beyond calories and fat content.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, 'Catz. You're in for quite a shock. Isn't someone in your family a diabetic? You'll notice a huge difference in blood glucose control if you can completely eliminate that additive.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Catz,
    If you do a google search, you will be shocked! No other country on earth is allowed to use it. It makes you eat more as well.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink....silly eh? LOL I just had tears spring to my eyes cause you remembered that LOL. I've worked with ppl over 6 yrs closely that don't remember...ok...whoosh lol

Yes...My Dad and my late Grandma...plus I am having some problems myself right now. lol Actually had to take my own advice and make an appointment to see my GP to find out what's wrong. I am a HUGE chicken when it comes to Docs....but the way my body is reacting right now...I know I need to see him. making the appoinment as we speak...i hate being on hold.

my dh and i decided from this point on we read lables for hfcs and avoid it. my mother suggested cutting gluten for awhile and see how i feel.

k doc appt set. next tuesday 9am.
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

Post Thanks / Like
    good luck at the dr hon. I feel so much better when I don't eat stuff with HFCS in it but you just wouldn't beleive what it's in. Mayo and ketchup..what the heck?

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah.. I did the search...freakin frightening! We avoid aspartame like the plague. I know what it does to me and how my moms body reacts to it. Once we started checking for it and elimanating it both of us did wayyy better. Never even thought about the hfcs....jeeze...I am so grateful to whatever made me start this thread to begin with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mayo???? Good thing I know how tyo make homeade...why would they put it in Mayo?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not all mayo. Duke's mayo doesn't have it in it and I like it better than Kraft. But, Duke's is a southern thing, you might have it there. But, it's in everything! BUT, if you go to the kosher aisle or where they keep the International stuff (Mexican, Asian, etc), you'll find that those products don't have HFCS in it. Also, Coke made in other countries doesn't have it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast