Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: do you like coffee? and how much do you drink

Post Thanks / Like
    Instant over here is of a much higher standard if you buy the premium brands. I try to limit myself or I get all jittery lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 220475
    I used to before I was a vegan but now I don't like it with soy milk I can't stand instant coffee though. Cold drink wise, I do drink a lot of diet coke

I actually have a borderline phobia of milk I don't mind it in things, or even on cereal, but if someone drinks a glass of milk in front of me I feel like I'm going to be physically sick, I can't stand it, it makes my skin crawl
    coke or pepsi are one of the worst drinks you can have diet or otherwise...just love a glass or two of milk best cold drink ever for me
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Even diet coke is full of rubbish Milk is a no-go for me as I don't do dairy or anything that comes from an animal.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 220554
    Even diet coke is full of rubbish Milk is a no-go for me as I don't do dairy or anything that comes from an animal.
    yep loads of it, dont get me wrong i do like diet coke but i wont drink much of it, i wont buy it regular just every now and then.

lauren went veggie a few years back, she was so ill, she had to go back to eating meat, when she first went back even a burger made her sick
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    How long have you been a vegan for josh, and what made you change?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkE, post: 220559
    How long have you been a vegan for josh, and what made you change?
    I was a veggie for 3 years but this summer decided to go vegan for the health benefits as well as environmental reasons
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 220557
    yep loads of it, dont get me wrong i do like diet coke but i wont drink much of it, i wont buy it regular just every now and then.

lauren went veggie a few years back, she was so ill, she had to go back to eating meat, when she first went back even a burger made her sick
    What did she do wrong? I've not eaten meat in 3 years and Ive suffered no side effects from it. It's all about eating balanced, nutritiously dense foods

Just remembered my face hot drink!! Green tea It's lovely.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    I completeley understand the enviromental / ethics side, but I've never quite understood the health beneifits - especially afterwatching shows like the biggest loser, which seem to insist that protein and calcium from meat and milk are the biggest helpers when trying to lose weight / be healthy - although I suppose it does cut out a lot of bad stuff like chocolate!! Do you take any supplements to boost your system, or have you just adjusted to it now?

Post Thanks / Like
    The alternatives to meat and milk are full of protein with little to none fat content the amount of nutritional veg I eat is phenomenal and it shows in my skin now I don't take any supplements but it does take careful dietary management.

I've been vegan for 3 weeks and I've lost 1 stone 3lbs (vie been doing cardio vascular excercises too) a lot of that is proper water but when you compare that to my sister who is doing t he same exercise routine except she is non-vegan and has lost 5lbs in the same time period, it does make me wonder who decided meat and milk where important for weight loss.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats great dude, well done!! I may have to try that as I want to lose a stone before New York. Something tells me that cutting down on the flapjacks, sweets, cake and Old Speckled Hen would help more though!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast