Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whats the one thing you miss when you come home

Post Thanks / Like
    I miss everything sounds silly but it`s true
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    I miss the feeling of being special for awhile...silly right? but you all know what I mean if you think about it. At home we are Mom...at work just another face to deal with....but at Disney...the CMs the characters...they don't make you feel like just another face in the crowd. not to mention the rice crispy Mickey heads....
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    the one thing that i love with going to florida is the same as keith i just love illuninations, i have the long version on dvd and watch it all the time, yesterday was the last time

but i really miss th whole oralndo experience reallyi feel on a downer for ages after.....if i could i would move there in a shot
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    The maid and wanting to get out of bed for me too...

Opening an old book and it smelling like POTC...sigh...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    mine is just that overwhelming feeling that I get disney, you know that feeling of just pure excitement...there are no cares in the world, while in the World. I love it that once on Disney property you see disney, no walmarts, no drug stores, no nothing, but disney.

Post Thanks / Like
    ooooo nobody has mentioned Dole Whips....no wonder i'm fluffy lol...I always remember the food thingies LOLOLOL
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    The HEAT!!!

Everyone needs a hug in the morning
    and one at the end of the day.
    As many as possible squeezed in between
    to keep lifes troubles at bay.

What’s another word for Thesaurus?

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the no worries about the real world feeling I get when I am there. I love that I can wear a silly hat and no one looks at me funny. I love just staring at the castle.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepinCatz, post: 15320
    ooooo nobody has mentioned Dole Whips....no wonder i'm fluffy lol...I always remember the food thingies LOLOLOL
    omigosh...a Dole whip would so hit the spot right now. It is 100 degrees and humid as all get out and it's 8:30 at night!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I miss the magic. Honestly. Just that feeling of being "home" and feeling like nothing bad could happen. For me going to Disney is almost like walking through the looking glass or something. Like going into another world

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast