Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where to go for breakfast?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's the only one I know of, pretty much the first place you come to on the 192 westbound after turning off of World Drive

Post Thanks / Like
    Another Bob Evans vote here! Really don't like the offsite buffets but Bob Evan was a gem - we ate breakfast quite a few times last year and it was always very clean and the staff were great!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Bob Evans does have a very good reputation for service, cleanliness and food. There is a sister restaurant, MiMi's that is owned by the same corporation. There is one near Millenia Mall and Winter Garden Village. They serve breakfast too. A bit more upscale but honestly, not by much. Bob Evans is a little more like a diner and MiMi's a bit more like a restaurant.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    is bob evans good for lunch and dinner as well

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    First Watch is another good place for breakfast. They have a huge selection and some of them are even healthy! They do lunch too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Bob Evans is quite good. You can get breakfast all day and they have a tasty lunch/dinner menu as well. Also very easy on the wallet.

Another favorite breakfast place for me is Cracker Barrel.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Just say NO to Cracker Barrel!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I like eating at the parks for breakfast. Most people eat before they get there so the lines for food are very short. I like just rolling out of bed, hopping on the bus, and being at the front of the park for opening ceremonies. Then I can eat. Maybe if the kids are hungry early, you can keep a box of Cheerios in the room to snack on. I heard that the princess breakfast at Norway in Epcot was good, too.

Off site-
    Bob Evans is one of my faves. Cracker Barrels are good, too.
    I do not like buffets so would not suggest Golden Corral.
    There's a place called the Waffle Shop on Conroy Rd. that's fab. (It's quite a ways from the parks, though).
    DO NOT eat at any Waffle Houses.
    McDonald's is always an economical option.
    Subway sandwich shop has started offering breakfast sandwiches that are good.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Are the brekkies at the buffet type places still around the $4 -$5

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennie81, post: 221889
    I like eating at the parks for breakfast. Most people eat before they get there so the lines for food are very short. I like just rolling out of bed, hopping on the bus, and being at the front of the park for opening ceremonies. Then I can eat. Maybe if the kids are hungry early, you can keep a box of Cheerios in the room to snack on. I heard that the princess breakfast at Norway in Epcot was good, too.

Off site-
    Bob Evans is one of my faves. Cracker Barrels are good, too.
    I do not like buffets so would not suggest Golden Corral.
    There's a place called the Waffle Shop on Conroy Rd. that's fab. (It's quite a ways from the parks, though).
    DO NOT eat at any Waffle Houses.
    McDonald's is always an economical option.
    Subway sandwich shop has started offering breakfast sandwiches that are good.
    What is wrong with Waffle House? It's cheap, it's clean and you see EVERYTHING they do in the kitchen. Trust me on this, this is a good thing.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12