Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 221438
    Im utterly speechless.
    you dont need to say nothing josh i understand
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Tracy :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Tracy hon, I completely understand. I had a police officer tell me that Mike could take my car whenever he wanted to because we are married. No matter that the car is in my name only and that I am the one paying for it. I will never forget that feeling.

Hang in there hon I'm here if you need me.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    By the way, dear woman. Anything you say at Facebook is your own business. Nothing you say there will be carried over to here.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 221476
    Tracy hon, I completely understand. I had a police officer tell me that Mike could take my car whenever he wanted to because we are married. No matter that the car is in my name only and that I am the one paying for it. I will never forget that feeling.

Hang in there hon I'm here if you need me.
    Seriously? OMG! I mean, I know you are serious, but that just makes my stomach turn. Are there no protections then? Other than physical (such as THOSE are) I mean?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I'm lucky enough to have met the git and ended up spending most of the evening hiding from him in Teresa's kitchen because it was hate at first sight.

Get out and get a new start for you and the kids.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 221480
    Well I'm lucky enough to have met the git and ended up spending most of the evening hiding from him in Teresa's kitchen because it was hate at first sight.

Get out and get a new start for you and the kids.

you sure did dawn

i will i promise

(sorry just wanted to add dawn if i could of came without bringing him i would of done i really wanted to meet you and with how controlling he is it was my only option)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Tracey, I am so sorry, sweetie . He is not worth the dog dung that is scraped off of a shoe after stepped in . I don't know your history, but know that you are a dear sweet lady and don't deserve to be treated this way . How someone that supposedly loves you & his children could be so utterly unsensitive is beyond me . Especially with you mourning the death of your dear grandfather , I can only say what others have, he's not worthy of your love . Do what you have too and dump the creep .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 221490
    Tracey, I am so sorry, sweetie . He is not worth the dog dung that is scraped off of a shoe after stepped in . I don't know your history, but know that you are a dear sweet lady and don't deserve to be treated this way . How someone that supposedly loves you & his children could be so utterly unsensitive is beyond me . Especially with you mourning the death of your dear grandfather , I can only say what others have, he's not worthy of your love . Do what you have too and dump the creep .
    he has been well and truly dumped
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 221479
    Seriously? OMG! I mean, I know you are serious, but that just makes my stomach turn. Are there no protections then? Other than physical (such as THOSE are) I mean?

Oh yes it's all true Why do you think I packed up and moved to my parent's house? I couldn't get ANYONE to help me make him leave. Not a single agency.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast