Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: firstly i need to say sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    johnie its shocking

i suppose im lucky in the aspect that he left

i am constantly finding his things as i go round the house and they have ended straight in the rubbish bin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you hon! I know how hard it is. You love someone and you want to beleive they will treat you with respect and courtesy. But, they don't. But sometimes you have to straighten that spine and say enough is enough. Love is not enough.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 221501
    Good for you hon! I know how hard it is. You love someone and you want to beleive they will treat you with respect and courtesy. But, they don't. But sometimes you have to straighten that spine and say enough is enough. Love is not enough.

my problem was that i met him at 18 and he dominated my life for so long that i didnt see it .... well not until i changed and became more independant.....i was so scared of change that i carried on putting up with it.........i use to hate being lonely and thinking no one esle would want to be with me .... but now im not bothered
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    oh honey, you are a beautiful, smart, fun and caring woman. Anyone would be honored to have you in their life. Don't let some stupid man let you think you aren't worthy of anything He's the one who is not worthy.

I've been with Mike since I was 21. I understand that part of being with someone for so long. I can't even fathom going out with anyone else though. Thankfully, I don't want to at this point.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 221508
    oh honey, you are a beautiful, smart, fun and caring woman. Anyone would be honored to have you in their life. Don't let some stupid man let you think you aren't worthy of anything He's the one who is not worthy.

I've been with Mike since I was 21. I understand that part of being with someone for so long. I can't even fathom going out with anyone else though. Thankfully, I don't want to at this point.

perhaps single is the way to go lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    perhaps it is. I think it's good to allow yourself some freedom to explore who you are without the added stress of a relationship. I personally don't know that I ever want a really serious relationship again. Definately no to marriage

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 221512
    perhaps it is. I think it's good to allow yourself some freedom to explore who you are without the added stress of a relationship. I personally don't know that I ever want a really serious relationship again. Definately no to marriage

yes i am the same another marriage will scare me and i dont think i would ever live with anyone again i would be constantly worrying about them leaving and i dont want anything bought for me ever again because of craig i will be scared that it will go

i think im pretty much doomed lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I Agree with Johnie, Tracey . You are a smart, caring, wonderful person and you will be just fine . When you two are least expecting it, that perfect someone will come along .

Post Thanks / Like
    im not so sure tinker

this has really knocked the stuffing out of me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Tracey hun, when you are ready for something it will come along....not before....so don't worry about it yet. But we humans are very resilient and we can get through things. Keep going and you will get through this and out of the other side, and leave it behind. We're all here for you anytime hun xxx

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast