Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: firstly i need to say sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    just to let you know he didnt turn up so didnt need my frying pan after all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    That's good. Better than he stay away. Hope your week goes well Tracy!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 221974
    That's good. Better than he stay away. Hope your week goes well Tracy!
    thanks tink

ive started to look for a new car now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I didn't quite follow the whole situation about the car. I know you said he put your GrandDad's car in place of your pink one? Does your GrandDad's car not work?

How are you getting to work without a car!?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 221979
    I guess I didn't quite follow the whole situation about the car. I know you said he put your GrandDad's car in place of your pink one? Does your GrandDad's car not work?

How are you getting to work without a car!?
    at the moment tink i am using my grandads car to get to work etc but its not ideal for me and nan doesnt really want me to drive it as its too big she would rather i have something smaller
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm confused, or maybe missed a step / post. what happened to your pink mini? Has he flogged it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ya

Just wanted to say sorry for the hassle you're getting at the moment. I am always surprised at how low some people can be, especially to those that they claim to love. Regardless of how he feels about you, he is not even considering the children.

My neighbour experienced something similar at Christmas. She too has children of similar ages to you and he walked out on them on boxing day. If that wasn't bad enough it was by chance that she found out that he hadn't been paying the mortgage and the bank was due to take repossession of their house on Jan 11th. He owed money all over the place and he had been hiding the post. Fortunately her family clubbed together and helped her out.

There's not a lot that anyone can say at the moment to make you feel better, but just keep focusing on the cowardly way your man has acted and remember what goes around, comes around.

Failing that I'm only an hour & half away from you I'll come down and hold him while you use that frying pan.

Take care of yourself.

Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    he nicked it of the drive saturday night mark
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam, post: 221984
    Hi ya

Just wanted to say sorry for the hassle you're getting at the moment. I am always surprised at how low some people can be, especially to those that they claim to love. Regardless of how he feels about you, he is not even considering the children.

My neighbour experienced something similar at Christmas. She too has children of similar ages to you and he walked out on them on boxing day. If that wasn't bad enough it was by chance that she found out that he hadn't been paying the mortgage and the bank was due to take repossession of their house on Jan 11th. He owed money all over the place and he had been hiding the post. Fortunately her family clubbed together and helped her out.

There's not a lot that anyone can say at the moment to make you feel better, but just keep focusing on the cowardly way your man has acted and remember what goes around, comes around.

Failing that I'm only an hour & half away from you I'll come down and hold him while you use that frying pan.

Take care of yourself.

lol thanks sam

if you see on the news midlands woman on rampage with frying pan you'll all know its me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    slightly pee'd of today

kinda feel no matter what i try and do he manages to ruin it one way or another.

and i know i shouldnt be bothered about the car but it was mine and i miss it thou i dont miss him in the slightest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast