Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: firstly i need to say sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Can I him?

Don't let him get to you hon

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    i try not to johnie but he makes me sooooooooo angry (i need a stamp my feet smilie)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    He's using the car as a weapon Tracy, if you don't mention it he won't have any power over you. you'll get another one in the future and it will be all the better. I'm presuming you have sought advice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 222092
    He's using the car as a weapon Tracy, if you don't mention it he won't have any power over you. you'll get another one in the future and it will be all the better. I'm presuming you have sought advice.

julie i havent a clue where i stand

i know i need to forget about the car and prove that im not bothered but i am sooooooo angry i want to hit him

he is a first class arthur daley he has made sure everything is in his step dads name .... i dont really have a leg to stand on

i really need to see a solicitor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have a citizens advice bureau you could go to?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 222096
    Do you have a citizens advice bureau you could go to?

i do but now im working everyday it will be hard to find the time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mmm I don't know about possession and the law, who paid for it? If it was from a joint account you may have a case? Solicitors will usually give you a bit of advice for free, maybe you could go in your lunch time?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 222112
    Mmm I don't know about possession and the law, who paid for it? If it was from a joint account you may have a case? Solicitors will usually give you a bit of advice for free, maybe you could go in your lunch time?
    no it wasnt out the joint account

ive read up online and it does state that neither of us can sell anything whilst married and that it doesnt matter who bought it and that it will get split between us.

but he will sell it

so i may aswell cut my losses and forget about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    ive decided i dont want anything from him i just want him out of my life for good.

i will no longer have to put up with his strange controlling ways and mental abuse that alone will be worth not having.

i will hurt him by moving on. i will make my own happiness and my own memories.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    It's very strange when it comes to who owns what and what's in who's name as everything is classed as joint even gifts from parents of money are joint even if it's in one persons name. Been there done that 2 years of divorce lawyers bumping up there retirement fund.

Tracey don't give up on men I have the most fantastic husband now after 23 years of being told I was stupid and ugly I have a wonderful husband who rubs my feet after a hard day who allows me to scream then gives me a cuddle to make it all better who puts the loo seat down cause he knows women like that sort of thing who buys me a birthday card insead of saying here buy your own I don't have time......... I could go on and on I never knew I could love someone so much and be loved back as much so don't give up :)

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast