Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: firstly i need to say sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    for anyone who has had to read my rants on facebook normally i am not like that but i am so angry at the moment.

obviously a few of you already know what ive been through this week well now i feel i need to fill you all in.

as you all know i had my grandads funeral on wednesday but what alot of you didnt know is that my kind hearted wonderful husband walked out on me and the kids two days before the funeral.

tonight me and the kids went out to celebrate my aunties 50th birthday and came home to find that craig had stole my car (even thou i had put the lock on) and in replace of it was my dead grandfathers car.

fuming is not the words i want to use right now infact they are alot more graffic........

he will not answer his phone and neither will his mother......

chloe broke her heart when she saw what he had done

and as harsh as it may sound i will do everything in my power to keep him and his family away from me and my children.

tomorrow my father is going straight to his mothers with my cousin for support to bring my car back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    you don't need to apologize for anything

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 221350
    you don't need to apologize for anything

thank you

i am sooooooooo angry i think im gonna burst lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Your CAR??? Your PINK CAR??? What a louse. OMG. I'm going to stop now because I'm too wicked angry with this!

I knew you were upset and that something awful had happened, but had no idea this was what he'd done.

Get the police involved. He cannot possibly get away with stealing your CAR!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    There are no words..well..there are words, but I can't post them here

I have a shovel..I just need to know where and when!

Post Thanks / Like
    No need to apologise Tracey As far as I'm concerned FB is for you to share with your friends what ever you're feeling.

I am feeling so angry on your behalf hun, I really am. What a total....well, I can't use the words here that describe him and what he's done. Lots of love and hugs to you and your lovely kids xxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 221362
    Your CAR??? Your PINK CAR??? What a louse. OMG. I'm going to stop now because I'm too wicked angry with this!

I knew you were upset and that something awful had happened, but had no idea this was what he'd done.

Get the police involved. He cannot possibly get away with stealing your CAR!!!

im not even bothered about it being the car as after all its just a car its how he did it and how we came back to grandads car being on my drive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Beyond belief

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast