Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have my name is Debbie. So glad I found you! My husband and I are going to MNSSHP this year for our first time. I am soooo excited! Any info or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie and welcome to Secrets

I've not done MNSSHP but loads of our members have and will be along soon with plenty of tips for you

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard! I'd love to do MNSSHP!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie and a warm

We`ve only been to MNSSHP once and we thoroughly enjoyed it.
    We went with another member of Secrets [Tom~aka catrancher] and his wife which made for a very pleasant evening.
    I can`t think of any tips off the top of my head , but if you do a search under MNSSHP on the site you will find loads of posts concerning the event.

See you around the site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Welcome to Disney Secrets! I'm another who has never been to the party!

You'll find good info on it here though (on the 'main' site) and our members are very knowledgeable on all things Disney so hold tight and they'll be along soon to give your their information on the event.

In the meantime, nice to have you with us!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie & Welcome to Disney Secrets ! I'm doing MNSSHP on October 26th . Not my first time, you will love it . You can dress in costume . Only time of the year that its allowed except of course the children that are dressed as princess's . All guests get to trick or treat and the Boo To You parade is fantastic . HalloWishes fireworks display is just awesome . Don't forget to have your camera ready for the headless horseman before the parade as he rides through quite quickly . Have Fun & Enjoy .

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!

MNSSHP is lots of fun! You can use your ticket to get into the park at 4pm and take advantage of a couple of extra hours to ride rides and things. Also you get to trick or treat

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard the Halloween celebrations are fantastic at Disney I've never been but they sound fantastic. We've got some brilliant info about it over on our main site (www.wdisneysecrets.com)

Hope you have a fantastic time, it's nice of you to join us here

!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi debbie welcome to disney secrets

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast