Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It really hurts my feelings...

Post Thanks / Like
    PA...do not let these people have power over you. I know from experience how difficult it is not to fall into the trap. But you KNOW that you have people who love you and who are there for you. You KNOW that the people that care for you are WONDERFUL. SPECIAL people in their own right, so if THEY think you are worth befriending, then baby, you'd better believe YOU ARE WORTH IT!

The sad people who must build themselves up by tearing other people down aren't worth your time. They will never know the true love and friendship that you have found in this world.:z5:

:dolphin1:

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    for PA!

Just be yourself and don't let others get you down. We're all different, and sometimes those who don't--or can't be bothered--to understand you prefer to tear you down. Don't let them!

I was going to offer to beat someone up for you, but I'd probably do better with words or numbers than fists!

Post Thanks / Like
    You know...sometimes people hurt people just to hurt people. You are one of the nicest sweetest people EVER...even though you do send some really strange txtd now and then!
    You are so loved here....you have friends here....and we SO don't care what those other people say...neener neener neener....got it? We love you baby girl.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks everyone!!

And a special thanks to Dorothy for hearing me vent...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 15367
    thanks everyone!!

And a special thanks to Dorothy for hearing me vent...
    Hey, that's what friends do for each other

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 15367
    thanks everyone!!
    Awwwww, honey

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun, post: 15334
    I dont dish these out very often but you sound like you need one. Concentrate on getting ready for the hols. Liz & I might get a chance to meet you there.
    OMG REALLY!?!?!

Someone wants to meet me? Please oh please oh please!! Ill probably cry....

To make things better...

You will have a whole load of people wicked jealous! :p015:

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have wanted to meet you forever!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BevW, post: 15361
    You know...sometimes people hurt people just to hurt people. You are one of the nicest sweetest people EVER...even though you do send some really strange txtd now and then!
    You are so loved here....you have friends here....and we SO don't care what those other people say...neener neener neener....got it? We love you baby girl.
    Hey you send em back....:gy:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 15397
    I have wanted to meet you forever!
    If I didnt have kids and responsibilities I would so just stay and never return...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast