Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: It really hurts my feelings...

Post Thanks / Like
    Wouldn't we all? :p015:

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    in a heartbeat

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 15403
    Wouldn't we all? :p015:
    No kidding

Post Thanks / Like
    lol that is the only thing that is keeping me here....Derrick turns 18 in a year and a half...then ill only have Savannah..hmmmm

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    PsychoAlice, I have no idea who has said what about you, and you know what? Who freaking cares what hateful, small minded people say? I'm sorry for being so darn blunt but I am so over people who have tacky little lives, who think they can buy anyone or anything they want with their mean and hateful words. That's what it is you know. The filthy people that talk about others are simply buying fake friendships with their lies.

Don't even bother to ignore them. Whomever they are, they are completely beneath your notice.

You are a truly unique and magical person. Those few stunted souls who don't know that (or actually, are green with envy over it) don't deserve to know you anyway.

Geez. I've ranted and I'm sorry for that. But it just makes me so angry to think of someone being heartless with you. :(

Blow 'em off Babe. You have more magic and class in your little toenail than they'll ever have in a lifetime.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    God woman you just know how to make me cry!!

I love you so much...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Then we'll cry together baby.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have nothing further to add - it's been said by everyone here already.

Massive huge to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh and did we forget to mention that...

YOU HAVE ONE MONTH TO DISNEY!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    All of the above plus a huge

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast