Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It really hurts my feelings...

Post Thanks / Like
    So I am a little butt hurt at the moment (and I was to clarify that I am not talking about anyone here...well that I know of..I havent heard anything...)

It seems as if some people (IRL and online) have taken it upon themselves to say horrible things about me. People who have never even taken the chance to PM me, email me, talk to my on the phone or in my face. Why do people do this? How can someones world be so small that they have to pick on me?

Yes, I am SINGLE. YES I do flirt....with EVERYONE...

Those 2 things do not equal the nasty things that have been said.

Anyone who has gotten to know me just a tiny bit knows that I am soooo not mean or hateful or even anything other than goofy and loving and FORGIVING and TOTALLY NON JUDGEMENTAL.

Some of you have been with me thru a HORRID marriage and eventually divorce (Johnie, remember that NYE that you stayed up with me online so I wouldnt drink myself to death?), another long term relationship that completely SMASHED me and now dealing with being single for 3 years because I will not settle for anything less that what I deserve.

I have picked myself up off the floor so many times in 8 years that it is rediculous...but I am still the same person I have always been...a bit harsh at times but always faithful to myself and my friends...albeit flakey sometimes (Alysia's shoes are PACKED...I swear..Ill take a picture and everything.

I have this HORRIBLE guilt complex and I get hurt so easily when i think I have hurt someones feelings. Why am I such an easy target? Why would grown adults say HORRENDOUS things about me. What is the point?

For anyone who is just now "meeting me", PLEASE do not let my screen name frighten you or make you jump to conclusions. Ask people about me. Im pretty sure there is no one here that would have anything bad to say about me....

Sorry I just needed to get that out.....

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lordy hun you will NEVER stop people being mean...... BUT it's up to you if you let them get to you, then they have won. Hold your head up high and walk tall..... leave them to their meanness you don't need them so please don't be hurt by them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here I am 34 years old and it STILL bothers me..Im just FAR too sensitive..I just want everyone around me to be happy..But I really dislike catty people...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    sweetie, I have no idea who or why but it happens to most of us. lol I don't even begin to let ppl in to see all of me because of that....it took a HUGE act of courage on my part to get as close to some as I have or even to venture out into facebook to try to get to know you all alot better.

I am happy that you added me on myspace and facebook...shoot..now I'm gettin all teary here...long and short I feel you hun and it will get better...cause those ppl are now part of your past...they aren't good enough to get to your future. But I sincerely hope that I am counted amongst those that are in your future.

and to answer your question...the point for them is they are so miserable in thier own lives they must beat someone down lower than they are to feel better about themselves. Don't give them that power Sarah. Let your support team help you when they try....we all are alot more sturdy that you think :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell 'em to all go jump, PA!!! :tongue0011-1:

We are here for you any time you want to vent!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    No idea who's said what to you, but mega huge to you. In my experience, people are always jealous of those who shine the brightest and live their lives to the fullest. It reminds people of how limited their own lives are and how they've been too afraid to push the boundaries.

However hard, it really is better to smile, laugh at it and ignore them
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    People who matter, care.... people who don't care don't matter.

Post Thanks / Like
    there ya go...what did i tell ya...you have one heck of a support team....
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Some people are just horrible PA, they are not worth even thinking about

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast