Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: It's here!!

Post Thanks / Like
    so I take it from that we are up and running do you love it yet Lisa ?

Still not had 5 minutes to download the lightroom trial

Aperture 3 was far too buggy for me and would not import any of my iPhotos no matter what I did , I wcould transfer 1 photo at a time but that kinda defeats the whole point dunnit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I am now up and running, phew thank goodness!!!

I did buy the official apple case but its horrid complete waste of 30 so that is going on Ebay. Ordered myself a nice one from Ebay along with a couple of screen protectors, so once they arrive I can take it out into the world :)

Hmm, perhaps I may download Lightroom then. I have always used Aperture to process my Raw files before transfering them to Tiff to work with in Photoshop. Is Lightroom vastly expensive?

Post Thanks / Like
    fab have lorra fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    The apple case looks cheap and nasty but IMHO it is practically very useful - the simle conversion to teh wedge is great and I have used it so much moresince I got it, it also adds no weight or bulk to the device - but to each their own

I should imagine that lightroom from scratch would cost as much as aperture from scratch, if you alrady have aperture then an upgrade would be much cheaper

Post Thanks / Like
    In the FWIW department.

Just yesterday received our iPad screen protectors that I ordered from PowerSupport. Got the matt ones. They also have them in gloss. They were fairly expensive ($25 each) but oh so worth it!

I put them on both my and my DW's iPads last night and it feels soooo good to use. Provides protection for the screen and doesn't seem to interfere at all with the touch sensitivity.

But the best bit is this; no more fingerprints on the screen!

Tom (... protected!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Im not sure which case to get as the apple one says ships in 4-5 weeks
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I wouldn't be without mine Josh - Lisa has said on another thread ( not my Lisa) that she isconsidering selling hers so drop her a PM - personally I think they rock!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 222253
    Just yesterday received our iPad screen protectors that I ordered from PowerSupport. Got the matt ones. They also have them in gloss. They were fairly expensive ($25 each) but oh so worth it!

I put them on both my and my DW's iPads last night and it feels soooo good to use. Provides protection for the screen and doesn't seem to interfere at all with the touch sensitivity.
    me too!

I've always been a huge fan of the powersupport screen protectors for the iphone and I'm pleased to say the ipad ones are just as good and mega easy to install (unlike some of the lesser brands!)

I always get the crystal ones.

At the moment I've got a crystal screen overlay and a "nude" ooo ahhh missus, very thin plastic see through case on the back/sides. This works better for me than the apple case since it doesnt add any bulk at all to the device and the full beauty shines through

Welcome to SwitchEasy
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 222265
    a "nude" ooo ahhh missus, very thin plastic see through case on the back/sides. This works better for me than the apple case since it doesnt add any bulk at all to the device and the full beauty shines through

Welcome to SwitchEasy
    Ohhh... nude! That looks pretty good! I may have to try one of those. I like the fact that they include a couple of portable stands with it. I want get something other than the Incase cast that I've currently got. It just makes the iPad too bulky in my opinion. I may try your "nude" (don't look) and one of these Targus cases for protection while I'm carting my iPad around.

Tom (... always with trying something new.)

Post Thanks / Like
    hmm looks nice but I use the cover to protect the screen and I do like the wedge I'm afraid so its the apple cover for me although they do look lovely

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast