Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh no

Post Thanks / Like
    Friday evening we had a phone call from our friend that breeds Maine coon's after debating if we should answer we thought we should do. She is a good friend as well as were we get our cats from. We had a nice long catch and then the question we knew we could never say no to. She asked us if we would have Warpaint from her as she was not up to breeding. We said we would sleep on it which we did but it was hard to say no as Cornelius is her brother and they are both from the same litter. We agreed to go collect her on sunday. We had Beth with us so we had the perfect excuse to not stay long and fall in love with a kitten. We failed badly and we came home with Warpaint and a new kitten we have named Dempsey. We had chosen another kitten last year just after he was born but sadly he died and i was going to name him Dempsey after Patrick Dempsey, we said we would get another boy in the future but he seems to have come sooner. Warpaint is having cuddles already and purring although hiding in between, she will come around and will be delightful. Dempsey is your typical naughty bossy kitten.

Warpaint

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, Michelle! You are SUCH a softie when it comes to your kitties! Beautiful additions to the family!

I know Warpaint and Dempsey will be happy to be living with you!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwwwww

I think it's brilliant the way you take these kitties in. Fantastic for them to play with other cats and have such a wonderful home
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww!

We got four cats at the moment and I am trying to get another one!!!!

Love your sofa BTW!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Michelle, you are so naughty!!!! How many little furry babies do you have now?
    The new additions to your family are gorgeous - im a sucker for cats too, got 5 now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh!!! They are so sweet!!! What adorable little faces!!! Congratulations on your new additions, hun. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all. My lot just get on with the newbies. We are definitely full now and they cost us a bomb but we do not get to go out due to Beth. They keep us all happy and we never qualm if we have a huge vet bill, if they need to have something they get it and Nigel and I go without. They are rather spoilt. The cleaning keeps me busy and Nigel does it if Beth is home. We need to clean everyday as I could not stick the smell or mess. Too many to mention Kate. We have 14 but only 5 are in most come and go through out the day. The paper mill next to us love them as they kill there rats, sadly I get them as gifts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 221895
    We have 14 but only 5 are in most come and go through out the day.
    I never realised you had that many!!
    I say the same about ours too (not very often we have all ours in at the same time, they come and go as they please).

Wish my neighbours liked my babies, they hate them. Every now and then something goes up ontop of the fence to stop them using it to get on our conservatory roof, this time its those hard plastic spikes that most people use for birds, last time it was barbed wire :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful new furbabies!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    So gorgeous Michelle....you're worse than me! They are beautiful!

I have a homecheck for a Ragdoll this week...don't tell anyone.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast