Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dining reservation question

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Guys,

Im still a little over 180 days out from my trip to see mickey so trying to be organised i had a go at linking my holiday to the reservation system disney run. I have managed to obtaim my US reservation number but for some reason when i try and retreive my reservation the site just tells me that it can't be retreived at this time. Is this normal and am i just getting ahead of my self? To be honest i don't want to be court out and miss getting the ARD's we want.

All help greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Paul

Post Thanks / Like
    Paul I wouldn`t worry about it too much.
    I made a couple of ADR`s yesterday following the link from this site and we haven`t made any firm plans to stay on site yet.
    You don`t have to be staying on site in order to make any ADR`s.
    Here is the link.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, you don't need to have a reseravation to make an ADR at WDW. Loads of people who are not staying in a Disney resort make ADRs every day!

If you have a confirmation number for the date, time and place of the ADR, be sure to bring it with you (although I've never needed one, I know others have) and all should be well.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    many thnaks for that guys, mind is at rest now

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't help with the question but was going to ask if you are a Everton fan - ref your user name, or do you just like toffee :-)

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    The only time I've found linking my room reservation to my ADR's helpful was when I was "spot on" the 180 day mark and I wanted to book my entire stay at once (referring to their policy of check in date + 10 days for ADR's). If you are doing this, I *do* think you need to link them.

Best of luck to you, Paul....have any "must do" places in mind?

Post Thanks / Like
    From my experience, the online dining system can be a bit iffy. I've tried to make a reservation at the afternoon tea and it won't go through at all. I called and voila!

But, as the others said, you do not have to stay onsite to make ADR's. The only thing if you are trying to make ADR's prior to 180 days, its not going to let you.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 222267
    The only thing if you are trying to make ADR's prior to 180 days, its not going to let you.
    Actually Johnie, as I mentioned in my earlier post on this thread, I made a couple of ADR`s only a few days ago for our next trip in October/November which is less than 180 days away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well prior to 180 days would be 181 days or more, correct? If it's less than 180 days out you shouldn't have any problems.....but sometimes the online system is quirky.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 222408
    Well prior to 180 days would be 181 days or more, correct? If it's less than 180 days out you shouldn't have any problems.....but sometimes the online system is quirky.
    Sorry Johnie, I mis-read your post.
    I thought you meant that there was a problem in booking ADR`s less than 180 days out!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast