Why not set your screen saver to the RSS feed of our very own Secrets site?
- Open "System Preferences".
- Click on the "Desktop and Screen Saver" icon.
- Make sure you're on the "Screen Saver" tab.
- At the top of the list, under the "Apple" heading (click the disclosure triangle if you need to), choose "RSS Visualizer".
- Click the "Options" button.
- Copy and Paste the following URL into the text field after the "Feed URL:" label:
- Set the time to display each article to whatever you'd like.
- Click "Done".
- You can now either test your new screen saver or just close the "System Preferences".
The next time your screen save kicks in on your Mac, you'll get a nice display of the latest 5 posts from WDisney Secrets!
Tom (... enjoy!)