Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling a bit low

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll add another and send some for you as I can't help with any real advise.

Post Thanks / Like
    no advice but lots of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    No advice from me except to keep your head up. Hopefully they are just sending the letter as a scare tactic and won't pursue any other measures. Lots of from me.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    No real advice , but Keith sounds like he may know what hes talking about . Try too worry ! &

Post Thanks / Like
    Well guys here is the update so far.

Still no letter. It is driving me mad I wish they would get on and send it out then I could atleast deal with it and get on with my life.

I think it's like Keith said they are really after my friend. It was with her who they had a contract with and they know that they could potentially get a good amount from her.

I found out yesterday that they have sued a former franchisee in another area who apparently broke her contract. They got the amount that she paid for her original franchise which was 18,000.

I am starting to worry a little less now and my husband seems to think that if they haven't sent the letter by now then they won't at all. Personally I'm not convinced knowing how nasty they are it's probably a tactic to make me suffer.

Thank you for all the hugs and best wishes you really can not believe how much better you have all made me feel.

Watch this space.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending you good wishes and to come through this with no loss of money. I know you are already losing sleep. Hmmm...perhaps you should consider a suit against them for pain and suffering, eh?

Take care now and know that we are all pulling for you.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Sam, I'm so sorry you have had all this worry

It does sound to me like they were trying to frighten you and as Keith said, they are not going to want to get into arbitration over this as if they lose (and chances are they probably would) they will have legal fees to pay out.

Stay positive Sam and know that we are all here for you if you need us

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I think it may be all over. I kind of feel a bit stupid making a fuss over nothing, especially with what some of you other guys are going through at the moment.

I found out today that they don't actually have my address so I have been expecting somebody to turn up to the class with a letter, but nothing yet. It seems that they probably are only going for my friend although they have nothing. The sad thing is that she doesn't even feel comfortable about coming to exercise with me in case a mystery customer sees her and gets it wrong. She has sent them a threatening letter though warning them that if they don't stop harrassing her she will take them to court.

I've worked out now who the mystery customer was I remember thinking what a lovely lady she was. Well, she had the nerve to phone me at home and tell me how great I was, how welcome I made her feel and that she thought my class was very good. At the time I was flattered although I did think it was a bit odd to call me on both my home phone and mobile. Of course she was testing to see if either number connected with my friend.

Anyway I think I can finally get back to normal, running around like a nutter, chasing after the kids and living in chaos.

I want to send you all lots of love for all your support.
    Sam x

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast