Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers and pixie dust please

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 226270
    It's the not knowing which is worse as you just don't know what you are dealing with so your thoughts just go mad .

Will be thinking of you Trish and your family who are all going through this together, you're probably trying to be strong for them and they're trying to be strong for you.

Keep us posted on how you are doing and we'll all keep up the prayers and positive thoughts for you and yours xx

Sandra
    I'll show Ben where this thread is located and have him post how the operation went! If he remembers! They don't want me doing stairs at all and may have to go to the attached hotel for the first week after.Hope you're having a great time. trish

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness I hope everything goes ok sending lots of your way

Post Thanks / Like
    I think a lot of us wish we were closer to you so that we could give you real hugs with the support. I wish you all the luck in the world Trish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 226274
    I'll show Ben where this thread is located and have him post how the operation went! If he remembers! They don't want me doing stairs at all and may have to go to the attached hotel for the first week after.Hope you're having a great time. trish

Thank you, that's a great idea

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 226287
    Thank you, that's a great idea

Hmm, you would think! Ben is worse than me on a computer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 226274
    Hopefully he can pop on to update us but if not then maybe once you are at the hotel you might have wifi or some sort of internet access. I think you may need athe distraction as hotels can be boring on your own.

Welove New York Trish, saw so many sites. I will put some photo's on a do a little trip report once we've done our jobs here at the villa. Jai spend most of yesterday painting various rooms and I went to Lowes on 3 seperate occasions... busy, busy.

This morning we're off to Winter Park Farmers Market and then the Tiffany Museum.

Painting again when we get back. Will add some photo's of the finished rooms to the villa advert, then if anyone wants to have a look they can :-)

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 226299
    Hmm, you would think! Ben is worse than me on a computer

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be wonderful if he were able to keep us posted on your recovery, Sister Tinkfan. We'll all be buggy otherwise!

We've just returned from Louisiana and boy was it HOT there! (Yeah, I know we live in Florida, but it seemed hotter there for some reason)!

Stay strong, stay positive and know we are with you every inch of the way.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, tomorrow is the day, I think I'm about ready to jump out of my skin! Thank God for my husband and family. Thank you for all your love and support, it has meant more than you'll ever know. Love, trish

Post Thanks / Like
    Trish, I wish you all the very best for tomorrow. I hope everything goes smoothly and successfully.
    [CENTER]

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast