Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers and pixie dust please

Post Thanks / Like
    You know what, I think a trip IS in order! Who says you have to go commando? You can certainly go, people watch and enjoy the atmosphere. You say you need to gain weight? Well! WDW has TONS of yummy foods and snacks that you can knosh on

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    If the doctor says it ok to go on your trip I would go my lovely. Enjoy and just take care of yourself.

The weight will return, as will the hair and the love and support we are sending you will always be there.

Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    The trip will do wonders for you All that gorgeous food in WDW will definitely help with the weight gain, too A great snack would be some baguette with olive oil drizzled on the top It's a healthy fat and tastes great on bread If you put some olive oil and a little tiny bit of coriander, mix together and use as salad dressing, that is also a healthy way of adding fat to something without making you feel too bloated
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Go Tinkfan - go see Mickey!!! Itll do wonders for you, just make sure you dont do too much.
    Oooh, just think of all those yummy things you will be able to eat while you are there! yummmmmmm!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 228743
    The doctors want me to put some weight on, I'mm right at 100 pounds, but withe the diabetes it's hard. Any suggestions?
    There's an excellent product called Complan that's probably just what you need. I don't know if you can get it there, but you could email the company and see.

Complan offers nutritional food supplements

Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 228806
    just great big hugs
    Hugs always gratefully accepted.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Trish, I am so sorry that I have not been online to read what you have gone through . My prayers & thoughts have been with you in spirit as I knew you were having surgery soon . So sad to hear of the results .
    I agree with everyone else go see Mickey, if your doctors say your up for it . In the meantime lots of soft for you and lots of for what you still need to deal with . Lots of love, sweetie .

Post Thanks / Like
    Your trip is still definitely a must! The magic will surround you!

I am thinking of you! Please be positive and try to find the humor in the small things.

Post Thanks / Like
    A trip is a must!

I think a little DIsney magic would be so good for you right now

Thinking of you

Nicki

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely if you can go then you should go - just being there is good for the soul!

Lots of thinking of you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Trish I`m sorry that I haven`t posted on this thread so far...my vacation got in the way and I`m only just getting back up to speed.
    Keep up the good work.
    You know that we are all here for you...oh and yes, make sure to go to WDW if you can make it, if only to get some real pixiedust.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast