Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You

Post Thanks / Like
    I logged in this morning and the first thing I saw was this ... WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations to Tinker on reaching 3000 posts! Thanks for being here :-)
    I didn't even realize I was up to this many posts . WoW, I yak alot !!!
    On another forum, it took me two years to reach this many posts . Nough Said !
    Just wanted to Thank whom ever puts up these wonderful banners . It's really rather nice .
    Now on another note, I'd like to apologize . I, sometimes get so stressed over everyday life , that I thought I wasn't wanted here . It was just me being my paranoid, touchy self . I just want you to know, I really love everyone here and I feel very welcome . This really is the warmest, friendliest, most helpful site online with warm, caring friends . I've been wanting to say this, but didn't want to start a thread on how silly I now feel . Thought this was the perfect opportunity to tell you all .

Post Thanks / Like
    awwww thanks Tinker what a perfectly lovely thing to say no need to ever feel silly here, we all worry about this and that from time to time

great to have you here and here's to another 3000 posts
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    in another year, Keith !

Post Thanks / Like
    :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I must "yak" at almost the same rate as you Tinker seeing as I reached the 3000 post mark recently and we both became members here at around the same time.

Thanks for those kind words you posted about the site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 223845
    I logged in this morning and the first thing I saw was this ... WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations to Tinker on reaching 3000 posts! Thanks for being here :-)
    I didn't even realize I was up to this many posts . WoW, I yak alot !!!
    On another forum, it took me two years to reach this many posts . Nough Said !
    Just wanted to Thank whom ever puts up these wonderful banners . It's really rather nice .
    Now on another note, I'd like to apologize . I, sometimes get so stressed over everyday life , that I thought I wasn't wanted here . It was just me being my paranoid, touchy self . I just want you to know, I really love everyone here and I feel very welcome . This really is the warmest, friendliest, most helpful site online with warm, caring friends . I've been wanting to say this, but didn't want to start a thread on how silly I now feel . Thought this was the perfect opportunity to tell you all .

tinker please dont think that sweetie

you share whatever you want hunny and any time you want a good moan just send a pm...... i could with something to take my mind of things before i explode lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, Tracey, Thank You Did you take care of that issue at work ? I wish you the best always . Go to that wedding and have some fun . You owe it to yourself .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 223855
    Awww, Tracey, Thank You Did you take care of that issue at work ? I wish you the best always . Go to that wedding and have some fun . You owe it to yourself .

im ok tinker i didnt say anything at work i just left it....

i dont think i am going to go to the wedding but i will get myself and the kids out during the holidays and im hoping to have some visitors aswell....

mum and dad are taking the kids away to so i will look forward to the break

like i said anytime you want to ramble on get in touch take care
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Again Tracey ! And the same goes on my end, chat with me anytime about anything .

Post Thanks / Like
    We all feel that way sometimes! I can be over sensitive too and feel silly so I know what you mean! Some of our members are such good friends that I feel like I invade at times!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast