Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gonna have a breakdown weekend

Post Thanks / Like
    it just seems to be one knock back after another since i got in from work yesterday.

got the car was really excited then found out that someone i considered a friend and whom i helped through a bad time in there life had been out drinking with craig.

now i have no heating and no hot water and have had to wash my hair in cold water

virgin are still messing the travel agents about with regards taking craigs name of the holiday. we had two rooms as there was five of us 2 adults 3 children well obviously with him not going we'll only need one room now and they emailed to say we wouldnt fit in one room ??? obviously we can as they will be me and 3 kids.

with virgin you have to email as they wont do anything over the phone so its taking a week for each email to get answered.

i feel as if im about to crack up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Im going to email you the address of the lady who i use at Virgin, she's brilliant and sorts things out really really quickly.

Sorry you are having such a rough time with everything else - you're a strong woman Tracey

Post Thanks / Like
    i dont feel strong at the moment kate lol every little thing seems to be knocking me straight back down.

thanks for the pm will send a email later to them.

xxxxx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    rang to get the gas boiler sorted ...

tuesday is the earliest they can get to me

and low and behold after i rang i now have hot water

just waiting now to see if i can get the heating working

i feel like im being tested lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares about the person who went out drinking with Craig. Now you know. Better to be able to protect yourself.

The utilities issues, thats no fun at all. Need to get that sorted, true.

The holiday "stuff" will work out, it just takes persistance and patience (the latter of which I have NONE)!

So! Good thoughts, strength and perseverance to you!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 224105
    Who cares about the person who went out drinking with Craig. Now you know. Better to be able to protect yourself.

The utilities issues, thats no fun at all. Need to get that sorted, true.

The holiday "stuff" will work out, it just takes persistance and patience (the latter of which I have NONE)!

So! Good thoughts, strength and perseverance to you!!!
    thank you tink

i wish i wasnt bothered about what people thought or did !!!!

and maybe that will come in time

i sooooooo hate the feeling of being let down...... just hurts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh life is frustrating some times isn't it!!! it will get better I promise

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 224109
    thank you tink

i wish i wasnt bothered about what people thought or did !!!!

and maybe that will come in time

i sooooooo hate the feeling of being let down...... just hurts
    Yes, yes it does. That's because you care, and invest of yourself in relationships. We do care what people think, that's what makes us human.

However, as we move through life, one of the things that we can come to find value in is that WHO we give the power to is important, eh?

So WHO I care about, WHO is it that has the opinion that I value? Those sorts of things become primary.

I still care what people think, of course, but only if that person matters to me in a very clear and important way.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 224110
    Ugh life is frustrating some times isn't it!!! it will get better I promise

it sure is wish someone could erase all the bad things in my life and just leave me with the good.

im that desperate im even considering going for counselling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes having a counseling professional tell you that you are absolutely fine is just what it takes to help out! It's never a bad idea when undergoing huge amounts of stress to talk with someone. Can't hurt and it just might be the boost to self confidence you need!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast