Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gonna have a breakdown weekend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 224123
    it sure is wish someone could erase all the bad things in my life and just leave me with the good.

im that desperate im even considering going for counselling
    Counselling is a very good idea hun When my BIL's wife up and left him I think that having someone objective to talk to about how he felt really helped him!!

Just take things one day at a time and you will get through this

Post Thanks / Like
    our bodies, souls and minds can deal with huge amounts of stress....more than we realise, but there comes a time when you get to the point that you need to ask for a little bit (or a lot!) of help.....there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, it can make the difference between getting better or going under.

if you feel you may need someone to help you, go right ahead and ask them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 224126
    Sometimes having a counseling professional tell you that you are absolutely fine is just what it takes to help out! It's never a bad idea when undergoing huge amounts of stress to talk with someone. Can't hurt and it just might be the boost to self confidence you need!
    yes i think its just the stress thats building up .....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    The most important thing in all this heart ache and badness is you have lovely children and some great friends on this site who will never let you down, I believe that things happen in life for a reason and that we come out the other side of bad stuff a better person.

Post Thanks / Like
    hang in there Tracey ... things will get better . I had a great amount of stress over my kids and then one good thing started happening after another . We are all here for you . some and a cyber for you .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12