Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lanyards

Post Thanks / Like
    What is on your lanyard? And what do you have hanging on the end of it?

I was just having a quick look at them as i think it will be nice for dd who will be 4 when we go to have something like this!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have a lanyard but I've seen folk with clear plastic credit card sized holders on them and they had fastpasses in them.
    Also seen the larger pins hanging from the ends of lanyards.

Post Thanks / Like
    [ATTACH]6568.vB[/ATTACH]
    This is one of the ones I have for my pins, as you can see you could put anything you would like in the plastic holder, the only thing I will say is don't put to many pins on it as she will find it a little heavy to wear,

A good thing to put in the plastic holder would be a piece of paper with her details on, this is something friends of mine have done.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzy, post: 224431
    Attachment 6568
    A good thing to put in the plastic holder would be a piece of paper with her details on, this is something friends of mine have done.
    That's what I was trying to explain
    Great idea about the details Lozzy - especially a contact number.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 224442
    Great idea about the details Lozzy - especially a contact number.
    well you never know, we all try and watch our children 24-7 but children seem to have this thing when they see a disney chararcter they run of.

Post Thanks / Like
    they dont just need to see a disney character to leg it - something they are very good at is disappearing and giving you a heart attack!

Had a look in the disney shop today but they only had 1 lanyard, thought i might have a look on ebay again and get her a princess one or something, they had lots on there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ebay is definitely your best deal, Kate . You can get anything from a starter lanyard that has up to 4 - 8 pins for trading . Or type in lot of Disney pins and you can buy a lot of 10 pins for under $20.00 for her to trade . Much cheaper than Disney .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 224468
    they dont just need to see a disney character to leg it - something they are very good at is disappearing and giving you a heart attack!
    Very true,

Post Thanks / Like
    I wear a lanyard every day at work so I rarely wear one at WDW. My work one is a USC Trojans Lanyard in Cardinal and Gold. It has a badge holder attached to the end of it that allows me to pull on the string and put my badge up to the badge reader.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I have three lanyards (I'm greedy). I have one that looks like an olympic gold medal that has lots of the 2004 olympic pins on it, a blue generic one that I put a giant pin on and then just some traders, and a black one with dragons on that has a dragon themed mickey head weight thing that you can buy in the shops - thats where my cast lanyard pins or LE sets go when I'm showing off.

I miss going to DW. Three years is too long...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast