Thread: Second trip for 2010

Post Thanks / Like
    My parents, sister and I went to WDW in March as our "family Christmas". I will never travel with them again. I love my family but I much rather travel alone.
    With that said, I'm returning in September (now as an annual passholder) and changing it up by staying at the DWL rather than my usual DCBR. I'm looking forward to the experience there as I have read many mixed reviews, mostly positive, however.
    All the dining reservations are made, ticket to MNSSHP is in the mail and I can only hope I do not have an upper respiratory infection this trip. No amount of "drinking around the world" could knock it out of me.
    I'll be travelling alone and I'm always up to meeting fellow visitors so if anyone will be on property Sept 20-26, drop me a line :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"When you rush around in hopeless circles, searching everywhere for something true, you're at the age of not believing, when all the make-believe is through."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hurster97, post: 224560
    My parents, sister and I went to WDW in March as our "family Christmas". I will never travel with them again. I love my family but I much rather travel alone.
    With that said, I'm returning in September (now as an annual passholder) and changing it up by staying at the DWL rather than my usual DCBR. I'm looking forward to the experience there as I have read many mixed reviews, mostly positive, however.
    All the dining reservations are made, ticket to MNSSHP is in the mail and I can only hope I do not have an upper respiratory infection this trip. No amount of "drinking around the world" could knock it out of me.
    I'll be travelling alone and I'm always up to meeting fellow visitors so if anyone will be on property Sept 20-26, drop me a line :)
    Me! We are at WDW until 21st!

Post Thanks / Like
    We come home 3rd Sept so will miss you

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Update-ADR's

Kouzzina D
    Tutto Italia L
    Le Chefs de France L
    Kona Cafe L
    Raglan Road D
    The Wave D

MNSSHP Thursday, Sept. 23rd.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"When you rush around in hopeless circles, searching everywhere for something true, you're at the age of not believing, when all the make-believe is through."

Post Thanks / Like
    There is something nice about traveling alone.