Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My boy Dempsey

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 224955
    Definately a boy cat thing then!! My boy was terrible, he would do everything he knew he wasnt allowed to do and would take no notice of me when i told him off - unlike my good little girlies!
    Caught him hanging off Beth's trouser leg this morning much to her annoyance . Tinkerbell was always so quiet although boys are more loving.

Post Thanks / Like
    They differ there then - my boy was never very loving, he could be quite vicious at times although you could calm him down in a flash by rubbing his foot!
    He moved in with next door, when they moved he went with them, i often think about how he's getting on

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you find that male cats calm when neutered? I know you do with cats somewhat, but a friend has a male cat and he wasn't very well behaved until he was neutered. He's still not fantastic but he at least is a little bit affectionate now.

Another cat moved in who is also male and as far as I know he was neutered as early as possible and he's fantastic Doesn't know his boundaries with the other cat though and often winds him up!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats a sweet video, Michelle ! josh, both my male cats were neutered and both are terrors . They made me fall , spritzing them with water to break them apart . My right foot is still not right from it .

Post Thanks / Like
    Didnt seem to make a slight bit of difference to gus, i had him done as soon as i could aswell - and jabbed as i couldnt stand him being shut in any longer!! And on the night of his first day out it was heaven, he came in and flopped on the floor and slept and slept and slept - lovely!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    It has never made any difference with my boy's either. One of them is on the go all the time although they are all very loving. The girls just sleep all day and only interested in cuddles when they want them. One of my boys Frost is a darling, he sits on Beth's lap and she pull's his hair and hits him and all he does is purr.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 225109
    One of my boys Frost is a darling, he sits on Beth's lap and she pull's his hair and hits him and all he does is purr.

Aw, thats lovely! Mustve been a shock for beth when Dempsey arrived after Frost!

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty kitty, Michelle! Thanks for sharing the video with us!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12