Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you do?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a full time student, trying to earn my PsyD in clinical psychology. I just got my Master's. I also just finished a practicum at a community mental health. While working there I completed psychological evaluations with folks who had been involved in the child welfare department.

Post Thanks / Like
    i work for lloyds pharmacy and also full time mum to the four kids
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 15994
    I look after Steven during the week.
    And Dawn does a great job looking after me too.

I am head of the menswear department in a high street store. I work full time.

11 months ago this week I started my job. I started as a Christmas temp in a stockroom... Now I'm head of my own department. ( Which generated 35% of all the stores sales). Not bad for a ikkle baby. :p

Considering my past experiences with life, I am extremely proud of myself. I plan to stay in my job for a long time, maybe progress to high levels.. I am currently doing an NVQ Level 2 in retail to help with that!

I love my job. There's only one way to go.. and that's up . :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Does that mean that you can get me a discount on TK maxx stuff steven!? LOL
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe.. LOL!

We do a 20% family & Friends weekend every 4 months.. I can give anyone my payroll number and they could get 20% off with it.. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    If your my friend and you give me nice things.

P.S I like shiney things. :D ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    wow...we have quite the diversified bunch here :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    I work in IT support for Australia's largest travel agency.

I used to be a frontline retail travel agent about 20 years ago (I started very young!) but have been working in IT for about 16 years. I support the ticketing and retail staff with using the software to create bookings and tickets.

For the last year and a bit I have been working part time so I can spend a bit more time with DS. It works quite well - not as much stress! :p015:
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh to explain what I do...

Well..I work for AT&T..not the cell phone service...

We work the frame relay portion...this is how Wiki explains it...

In the context of computer networking, frame relay consists of an efficient data transmission technique used to send digital information quickly and cheaply. It is a message forwarding "relay race" like system in which data packets, called frames, are passed from one or many start-points to one or many destinations via a series of intermediate node points.

Network providers commonly implement frame relay for voice and data as an encapsulation technique, used between local area networks (LANs) over a wide area network (WAN). Each end-user gets a private line (or leased line) to a frame-relay node. The frame-relay network handles the transmission over a frequently-changing path transparent to all end-users.

If you got thru all that I work with telecommunications...I had a 3rd year computer science class shoved in my head in a week...so basically what I do is make mainframe rooms work...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven, post: 16202
    Now I'm head of my own department. ( Which generated 35% of all the stores sales). Not bad for a ikkle baby. :p
    Hey you kept that quiet. Well done!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast