Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What do you do?

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a Mum to 3 children. In a past life i used to be a mortgage underwriter. Got made redundant when pregnant with 2nd child. I now childmind and it;s great as it's for a teacher. So i have all school holidays off with my own children. I would like to return to full time work when Lily my youngest daughter is at secondary school.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a mum and full time carer to my dd. Its very rewarding but also heartbreaking at times.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a retired seafood manager, worked for a large supermarket chain (Shaws). I now just play and travel a lot.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm an accountant for a small-medium sized IT company. I do almost everything finance related for them...

Post Thanks / Like
    Im a Mum and same as maincoone a full time carer for DS that may change soon going to try and go back to work, dont know what to do though as was a Nurse before, but dont want to do this kind of work anymore, all suggestions welcome
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    I work in banking as an anaylst for the Trust dept. Basically I run reports and write applications for people who have WAY TOO much money!!
    That's why I come here during the day, I figure they owe me a little bit of a break now and then :)

I currently am PT (3 days/week) since I had DS over a year ago. I told them PT for 1 year and am hoping they don't come after me to go back FT! How could I ever work a full 5 days again??
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    I work FT in a private nursery here in the town i live in. surrounded by 35 3yr olds from 8 til 5.30 monday to friday!!! Oh and then i also work PT in a local hotel waitressing and doing bar work and do the odd shift in a local pub to, seving all the regulars their drams! Certainly keeps me busy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Gads, I've done so many jobs, but the one I love the most is being the SAHN...stay at home Nana to 2 of my DGK's who live with us. I'm getting too old for this stuff...

Sarah....I read your job description, and I STILL don't understand what you do! :)
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by karrie, post: 16707
    I work FT in a private nursery here in the town i live in. surrounded by 35 3yr olds from 8 til 5.30 monday to friday!!! Oh and then i also work PT in a local hotel waitressing and doing bar work and do the odd shift in a local pub to, seving all the regulars their drams! Certainly keeps me busy!
    you lazy so and so, call that working ;)

wow how do you find time to relax karrie geez im knackered just reading that
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a housewife, a mother of 4 children who i love,a grandmother to 6, whom i adore so much.

I don't work now due to ill health.:(
    I used to be a care assistant in a nursing home,which i loved so much.
    That was one job that gave me so much satisfaction at the end of the day.

Wish i could do it again.
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast