Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What do you do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BevW, post: 16723
    Sarah....I read your job description, and I STILL don't understand what you do! :)
    Some days I dont know what the hell Im doing either...just dont tell the multi BILLION dollar companies that (like Disney...)

Hows this...If i didnt do my job right Disney would have parade floats running over mass amounts of people...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine, post: 16665
    Im a Mum and same as maincoone a full time carer for DS that may change soon going to try and go back to work, dont know what to do though as was a Nurse before, but dont want to do this kind of work anymore, all suggestions welcome
    Jacqui xxx
    Snap hun. I am hoping to go back to work two half days a week but what i am going to do i do not know. I know it will not be caring though. I want something diffrent to do and new people to meet.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a stay at home Mum!

I worked at our local water company full time, then part time after first DS was born and left when 2nd DS was born ~ i had intended to go back part time but I had PND and things just didn't work out so it was better for me to stay at home.

I got so used to staying at home that I still am 9 years down the line.....could do with a more money but we manage i guess and it means I'm here for my kids when they need me to be, and what with DH shift pattern at the moment it's a good job or I'd be tearing my hair out trying to arrange child care!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 16724
    you lazy so and so, call that working ;)

wow how do you find time to relax karrie geez im knackered just reading that
    lol not much time to relax these days but i do have the odd night off!! i love the hotel work tho and work with some fab people that are just what i need right now. Oh and its a good giggle to as long as you dont annoy chef...:shocked025:

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here isnt that strange both going back to work both dont want to do care work (for obvious reasons ) please keep me posted, i popped in to the local jobcentre today omgosh some of the jobs i didnt even know what they were :rolleyes008:will let you know how it`s all going ;)
    Love Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine, post: 17274
    Same here isnt that strange both going back to work both dont want to do care work (for obvious reasons ) please keep me posted, i popped in to the local jobcentre today omgosh some of the jobs i didnt even know what they were :rolleyes008:will let you know how it`s all going ;)
    Love Jacqui xxx
    Let me know how you get on. I am thinking of applying for a ta job in one of the local school's. Its only 17.5 hours a week. What a shock interviewing will be. I think my last one was 23 year ago :shocked025:

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont believe it i saw a job for ta today in J/centre it was too many hours though it was 8.30 till 3.30 mon - frid not sure i would have the patience any more :( will let you know xxx
    Jacqui ;) xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    my last interview was 22 years ago i know it will be a bit scary :rolleyes008:we`ve been through worse hun i`m sure we`ll manage just turn on the intelligent look
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine, post: 17292
    my last interview was 22 years ago i know it will be a bit scary :rolleyes008:we`ve been through worse hun i`m sure we`ll manage just turn on the intelligent look
    Jacqui xxx
    whats that

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345