Thread: Which ride/attraction....

Post Thanks / Like
    ....have you never done before? You know, the thing you keep meaning to do but never get around to it.

Or which ride/attraction have you done and wished you hadn't wasted the time of day on?

Post Thanks / Like
    I try to do everything once, however, it took me three trips to finally do ToT.

I remember looking so forward to Body Wars. I had seen commericals years ago about it and I thought it was going to be awesome. I couldn't have been more wrong. I was closing my eyes and ears by the end and pointing my head to the ground. I was insanely sick on the ride. It was brutal for me. But then it was disappointing as I had looked forward to it for so long.

I went on Star Wars too for the first time, during the same trip as above (my first trip to WDW) and the same thing happened, but less during SW as I stared at the non-moving character in the pod thingy.

So, I give everything a go, but sometimes I just don't do a second ride.

Oh, I miss Alient Encounter and wish that Stitch would not burp. It makes me ill.

I can't wait to give Toy Story a go, as it was crazy busy when I was there last.

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    the only ride i havent been on is dumbo. the one i will not be doing again is mission space as iwas ill after it last time

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Never been to Tom Sawyer's Island.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Never got round to doing everest last time, and probably not next time either as we arent planning on going to animal kingdom.

Waste of time for me was the great movie ride - just wished i was on a coaster the whole time!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Never done Everest, Rock 'n Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, or the Tea Cups!
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Never been to the Little Mermaid or the Beauty and the Beast!

Wish I'd not wasted my time on the Astro Orbiter.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Never done Astro Orbiter.

Wish I'd not wasted my time on those carpet things with the spitting camels.