Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Character interaction

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever had any special character interactions that made you feel special - you know that little piece of Disney magic that brought a smile to your face.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. I think I've told this story before but here goes...

Herself and I were in MK for early morning entry. Herself's mother was with us in a wheelchair.

We were walking along all alone over near Frontiertown (heading for POC) when we heard shuffling behind us.

It was MICKEY!!!!! We had him all to ourselves and boy did he make over Herself's Mom! She was like a little kid.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    My mom absolutely LOVES Alice after the very long and involved conversation Alice had with her on her very first trip. It was awesome

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    When Seth was just a little guy (somewhere around 2 or so) he saw Mary Poppins and Alice together (in the UK at the World Showcase). He hugged and hugged and hugged Mary... she finally said, "Don't you want to hug Alice?" He said, "Nope I'm huggin YOU!" LOL.

He wasn't so impressed with Alice, but he sure loved Mary Poppins!

Then he met Tink at Christmas of 2008. Boy was he in LOOOOOVE!!! Still asks about her.

Maybe we'll go stand online to see her this week...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    First time we went to WDW (with friends before kids) our friend was picked up and carried out of a restaurant by Jafar. Very funny, he was so tall and had her over his shoulder

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember dancing with Mickey in Epcot while DH used the camcorder - Mickey was twirling me around and finished off by kissing my hand

DH had a fab time in MK with Stitch and PUSH together where they all ended up doing the Saturday Night Fever dance

Post Thanks / Like
    Not Disney but the boys spent about 20 minutes all by themselves playing with Thing 1 and 2 in Dr Sueuss land, they were pushing the kids around in their buggies having races it was vey cute :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Baby Steven and Cinderella...

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwwwwww I remember that photo

was broccoli involved

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh while we were waiting in line for Steven's haircut the Country Bears run up and snatched Ellie's packet of crisps and ran away. She chased them around for ages while about 10,000 people laughed hysterically. They are always known now as the Naughty Bears in our family.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast