Thread: In the past I've heard...

Post Thanks / Like
    ...folk say that to avoid long waits for rides, go on them while the parades or fireworks are on.
    Have you ever done this?

My opinion is - why on earth would you want to miss a parade or Wishes/Illuminations/Fantasmic etc. No matter how many times I see them, I'll never pass on the opportunity to watch them every time they are on.

What's your views on this?

Post Thanks / Like
    I admit, I have done this. For the life of me I can't seem to actually catch any parades during the day except for the one at DHS (the new and old one).

With Fantasmic on such a shorter schedule, I definitely wouldn't miss it though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember we started lining up for Haunted Mansion as the Presidents Parade (?) had just started, and walked right through to the doors.

The line started builiding up like crazy behind us so we obviously got there just at the right time!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've tried this and honestly not seen where it's made a difference. I think there are many guests who don't try to see the parades or fireworks so it's not such a great scheme.

At least that has been our experience.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle