Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: For All You i fans Out There

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 226056
    never ordered from them before josh so dont know, when i called city link it wasnt even on their system so JL' fault im afraid :(

    the xtra warranty was only 35 :)
    When my Dad bought me my iMac they paid for Saturday delivery and it was fine. What a horrible mistake for them to make. It'll be SO worth it when it comes, though I bet within a year you'll be a complete convert
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 226071
    When my Dad bought me my iMac they paid for Saturday delivery and it was fine. What a horrible mistake for them to make. It'll be SO worth it when it comes, though I bet within a year you'll be a complete convert
    just one of those things i guess josh, it happens

    thats as far as the i buying is going for now
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 226072
    just one of those things i guess josh, it happens

    thats as far as the i buying is going for now
    Have you seen the new KFC advert? They have something called an 'iWrap' and I could imagine you sitting at home thinking "the whole world has gone iMad!!!"
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 226076
    Have you seen the new KFC advert? They have something called an 'iWrap' and I could imagine you sitting at home thinking "the whole world has gone iMad!!!"
    you all have tho havent you

    just got an email, tracked the order and its coming today :D
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Caerphilly
    Posts
    4,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 226127
    you all have tho havent you

    just got an email, tracked the order and its coming today :D




  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    3,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    See they wanted it to arrive on your birthday!

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    must be teresa, as its just been delivered :)

    its bigger than i imagined
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Caerphilly
    Posts
    4,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 226137
    must be teresa, as its just been delivered :)

    its bigger than i imagined




  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    at Jeffs smiley

    enjoy mate :D

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafjeff, post: 226138
    suit you jeff
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •