Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iphone 4 Bumper arrived

Post Thanks / Like
    Much much betetr made than I had anticipated, can see why it will cost them a small fortune - I went for the black one but it isn't just rubber it has metal keys on it as well and shiny plastic

Cant see a perseptable difference in signal as yet, although I never really had an issue before

Pro's - its looks nice and is well made and will help when I drop it

Cons, it has taken away all that was beautiful about the phone, the aluminium case was a thing of rare beauty in a gadget

So my verdict is -----> m'eh

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's such a shame that the lovely design is encased by a rubber thing now

I do wonder though, if they could put a plastic coating onto the arial? Like a thin silver paint or something to solve the 'issues'?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Surely if you didn't have issues before, you could just carry on without the bumper?

Post Thanks / Like
    It was over hyped in the 1st place in my opinion, couldn't help but feel there was some sort of alternate agenda going on

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkE, post: 226187
    Surely if you didn't have issues before, you could just carry on without the bumper?
    Oh I think I probably will, but only having put it on at lunchtime I'll give it a trial

I got one as it was free, and as I'm on holiday soon I kind of like the idea of it being on there incase it gets dropped

But when I'm home if there is no benefit it will come off for sure

Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking about getting the 4. I really want to video conference people lol

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh its lovely and a mile away from my beloved 3G, noticeably faster - have yet to make a face call, the video quality is excellent - could do with IS but that is asking a bit from a phone I guess

plan to do some video on holiday and try and upload direct from the phone so we'll see how that goes

Post Thanks / Like
    How is the battery life? I have the original iPhone. LOVE it with the one exception that my battery sucks lol

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Better

But if you keep playing with it the battery life will go down

Charge it every 3 days now cf every day before

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to video chat with members here but guess communication would be a problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast