Thread: MNSSHP, should we or shouldn't we?

Post Thanks / Like
    This halloween party at the magic kingdom sounds good but it is pretty expensive when you add it up for five people

Is it worth going to?

Post Thanks / Like
    We love the party and if you have kids I think it well worth it. To us, without kids, we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the parade with the headless horseman and the Hallow Wishes.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Agree 100%.

If you've got kids, it's a must-do!

Here's the Headless Horseman for you, John!

[YOUTUBE]v-OwOGsQfVk[/YOUTUBE]

Tom (... grim, grinning ghosts!)

Post Thanks / Like
    We went on Halloween (2 adults, no children) and had a brilliant evening. We both had costumes and I went into all of the Trick-or-Treat stations collecting candy. The parade is very good and there's a great atmosphere.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but as a kid I never liked Halloween too much. I was "nervous" about it (read scared) and that has hung on to my adult life.

I know that you don't have a crystal ball, but would someone (child or adult) who is a little leery of Halloween be comfortable at this event, do you think?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 226926
    but would someone (child or adult) who is a little leery of Halloween be comfortable at this event, do you think?
    It's very Disneyfied so there's nothing very scary. It's Halloween in a fun way. I bet Seth would love it.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps!

My Dad dressed Mama as the Headless Horseman one year (she accompanied us on the Trick or Treating walk...) and a group of older kids (teens) came up to us and started banging on the costume trying to figure out who it was. (Mama is VERY short, so she did look like a kid). Scared me and that was the end of that holiday! LOL.

So, perhaps I'll survive the Disney style, eh? Will have to take a look into it.

Thanks for the info!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle