Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New gargoyle tattoo

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, no crying, but there were groans.

Nope, it feels great. It was a little tender this morning and doesn't feel like anything right now. I know this sounds weird, but when I'm putting on the medicine I think "don't rub too hard it will come off"

Post Thanks / Like
    strangely enough, I DO understand that.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank goodness I'm not in that boat by myself!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very very nice

I know you mentioned before about leaving something for him to sit on? Will you be adding more to him or getting something new? He looks fantastic either way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I may add a wall/roof for him to sit on later, but I'm not sure. I think he turned out well just floating in mid air. :D My favorite parts are his claws.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you name him???

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I do think I like Drake.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think to some degree, that appreciation for tattoos comes with the cohort group following those who came of age in the 70s.

I know there are plenty of older folks who appreciate tattoos, but many from "a certain era" relate them to Navy personnel and "hoods" regardless of how stereotypical that may be.

As you say, Billie. You are one hell of a responsible person and if you choose to have tattoos done, then no one should be commenting in a negative way. I understand they are your parents and you are respectful of them, but yep I agree. Not sharing the next one may be the best way.

It's your body, and your decisions.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 227320
    Thanks! I may add a wall/roof for him to sit on later, but I'm not sure. I think he turned out well just floating in mid air. :D My favorite parts are his claws.
    That he does

I was always afraid of getting too much "background" work done. I didn't want it to look like someone cut out a picture and stuck it to my skin. I wanted it to look like it was part of my skin..hmm..I don't know if that makes any sense?

Having said that I have a poor little not so nicely done wolf :( I need to get him touched up and have 2 little stars put on for the kids :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 227376
    I think to some degree, that appreciation for tattoos comes with the cohort group following those who came of age in the 70s.

I know there are plenty of older folks who appreciate tattoos, but many from "a certain era" relate them to Navy personnel and "hoods" regardless of how stereotypical that may be.

As you say, Billie. You are one hell of a responsible person and if you choose to have tattoos done, then no one should be commenting in a negative way. I understand they are your parents and you are respectful of them, but yep I agree. Not sharing the next one may be the best way.

It's your body, and your decisions.
    Thanks Tink!

Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 227435
    That he does

I was always afraid of getting too much "background" work done. I didn't want it to look like someone cut out a picture and stuck it to my skin. I wanted it to look like it was part of my skin..hmm..I don't know if that makes any sense?

Having said that I have a poor little not so nicely done wolf :( I need to get him touched up and have 2 little stars put on for the kids :D
    It does make sense. I never thought they would be so addicting. Finding a decent artist can be difficult. Like I said, before I move I will be getting a few more just so I know that they will be done well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123