Thread: Hyatt Regency Hotel at orlando airport?

Post Thanks / Like
    Someone once told me that you could book a day room here on the day of your flight so you could relax and stuff before boarding..

I cant see any information online about it though, has anyone ever done it? is it worth it and how do you book?

Post Thanks / Like
    You need to call them directly. Yes, it's quite worth it depending upon your circumstances. Some folks who are going to be there for a long period find it very comfortable to have a day room for their use.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that Wendy did that on one of her earlier trips and I recall her saying what a good idea it was.
    My DW and I stayed there one night just before one of our cruises that departed the following day. They have a very nice restaurant overlooking the runway where we had dinner.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was Wendy.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think MaineCoonLover has done so, also.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle