Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mini pre-trip report

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 228115
    Cream would be more apt methinks
    I was thinking of a black number.....

Post Thanks / Like
    You would have loved my Sister's dress (that she wore to her daughter's wedding). She's a tiny woman and can get away with nearly anything. She wore a shimmering black number with bugle beads on the bodice (and thin straps). Whooheee! Pretty as the bride! (The bride approved of the black).

With the right shoes, I could see that on you Jeff!

Regardless of what you end up selecting for your renewal ceremony, remember it's HOT and HUMID here! So! Choose natural fibers as much as possible. You'll run the risk of melting otherwise!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 228180
    You would have loved my Sister's dress (that she wore to her daughter's wedding). She's a tiny woman and can get away with nearly anything. She wore a shimmering black number with bugle beads on the bodice (and thin straps). Whooheee! Pretty as the bride! (The bride approved of the black).

With the right shoes, I could see that on you Jeff!

Regardless of what you end up selecting for your renewal ceremony, remember it's HOT and HUMID here! So! Choose natural fibers as much as possible. You'll run the risk of melting otherwise!

It would be fab to have a good back number!!!

Thanks for the tip will ensure that we wear natural material....

Will tell you all what we wearing once we found something.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12