Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Spotting at WDW...

Post Thanks / Like
    What celebrities have you seen at the Florida parks?

A famous celebrity was spotted visiting Disney’s Magic Kingdom this weekend. Actor Brendan Fraser, star of the movies "The Mummy" and "The Mummy Returns” is seen here with The Wicked Stepmother from "Cinderella”. The actor has visited Florida’s theme parks before; in 2008 he was in Universal Orlando to promote a movie and the "Revenge of The Mummy" attraction in which he features.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Ohhhhhh THAT'S who that is...

Nope, didn't see him, but have seen a couple of others who are considered celebrities.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw a very famous baseball star one year at MGM Studios, now Hollywood. He was filming an advert with the 7 dwarves. I didn't have a clue though who he was so I was pretty unfazed. Can't even remember his name. It was 2004 (around late Sept/Oct time) so maybe someone here might know who he was.

Post Thanks / Like
    Havent ever seen a celebrity, i was a bit miffed when we went a few years ago though - we had been back a couple of days and David Beckham was spotted in MK, i would have searched all day if id know he was there!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've always been watching my kids to look at others

Post Thanks / Like
    Have never seen a celebrity at WDW except for at the Candlelight Processional.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    me
    Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    We met David Ogden Stiers (M*A*S*H, Cogsworth, Governor Ratcliffe...) at Disneyland in the Grand Californian Resort, and we rode CoP with Joe Namath (football player) and his family. We also saw Howie D (Back Street Boys) in a parade at Disney Hollywood Studios.
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    ive only ever seen Linda Robson of 'Birds of a Feather Fame' got her on video falling over was going to send it to youve been framed never got round to it tho
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Where did she fall?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast