Thread: split stays

Post Thanks / Like
    How easy is it to split a stay between different Disney hotels? Im wondering about the checkout/checkin times because it looks like we would have to leave one hotel very early but wouldnt be allowed to check back in to the other until later and how would we get there?

Post Thanks / Like
    When you do a split stay with Disney resorts, Disney moves your luggage for you. You pack up, check out and they take the luggage. Then you go to your new resort and check in (sometimes the rooms are ready early, if not you can still check in and get your room assignment later). Once you have your room assigned, they deliver the luggage to your new room.

It's quite easy actually. We've done it to split our stay between two resorts, especially when we couldn't decide which we wanted to stay in! Sometimes it's done because you can't get all the days you want at one resort.

Hope that helps!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I do split stays every trip. I like to compare resorts and being a DVC member I want to try as many resorts as I can. We usually have to split anyway because hubby and I like to go for at least two weeks and the rooms aren't always available the whole time. It is easy or my hubby would have done it once and never again. It is nice to know you only have to deal with the bells services to move and sometimes they actually take us to our room with our luggage.

Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    DH and I have been splitting stays since forever! And it's so easy. Like Tink says...Disney picks up and delivers your luggage for you.. Just remember to stay at your cheaper resort first and then move on up to the better one.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    they move your lggage . That is good to know, I will send my luggage over after EMH on the 7th, since we are checking into the Poly early on the 8th .
    Did I tell you we are staying at The Poly for a day and a half . I really like the Poly . We're staying at The Poly . LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    We did a sort of split stay recently. Same resort but had to change rooms. Called them and told them the luggage was in the room, checked out, checked in with room not ready and when we got back to the resort that PM the luggage was waiting for us.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix