Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friend had fantastic news

Post Thanks / Like
    A very good friend of mine applied to make a wish for her 3 year old dd who has complex needs. She asked to go to WDW and they have had their wish granted, unsure when they go. SHe has to think of a extra special wish whilst there and i was going to suggest BBB followed by lunch at the castle. What do you all think ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that is a wonderful thing to have happen!!!

I don't know the child's circumstances, so I'll go with your idea. I'm guessing she would like the BBB and lunch?

Three year olds are a little tricky!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 228275
    I think that is a wonderful thing to have happen!!!

I don't know the child's circumstances, so I'll go with your idea. I'm guessing she would like the BBB and lunch?

Three year olds are a little tricky!
    This was my worry as well. i have sent mum the info on it. I know she likes pretty dresses but someone else putting them on here may be a different thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    What lovely news, I think the make a wish charity is a fantasic thing, my brother cut all his hair off a fews years back and the money he raised went to them.
    I hope they all have an amazing time, and I'm sure Disney will make it extra special for them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent news, to your friend. I hope they have a lovely trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's fantastic. BBB Sounds ideal, I know most 3 year old girls I've met would love it I hope they have a fantastic holiday.

A lady who bred some of our tortoises has a Granddaughter with Hurlers syndrome and her Granddaughter & Grandson also got to go on a trip to Florida (With parents) with the make a wish foundation, or at least another charity with similar goals. They had a blast and was just what they needed after a long time in hospital with treatments etc.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    That's wondreful news Michelle Please, keep us updated on what her wish will be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw thats lovely news! Im sure the people at BBB will let mum help out with dressing her etc, do you think she will be ok with having the makeup and everything on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 228315
    Aw thats lovely news! Im sure the people at BBB will let mum help out with dressing her etc, do you think she will be ok with having the makeup and everything on?
    Unsure Kate. I am passing ideas on to mum with all the info so she can choose what she thinks is best. I also passed info on about the fireworks cruise. Any ideas let me know. I know Beth would hate BBB.

Post Thanks / Like
    What great news!

I'm sure Disney would work with Mum at BBB if they know in advance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast