Thank you all
Just got back from hospital.
Had blood taken and have just got to wait for the result now and they will call me. If the level has increased then I'll have a scan tomorrow, if it has decreased they'll just need to repeat the tests until it's at zero.
My fear is that it's another ectopic as my age and history are against me, anything else I can deal with "easier".
It's all a bit of a shock too, we'd been trying since shortly after Lizzie was born (she's now 9) and nothing ever happened even though we tried fertility drugs, so we decided a while ago to stop trying, and because of our big Christmas trip we were being careful. I guess we weren't careful enough I just never honestly thought anything would ever happen.
Thank you again for all the pixie dust, please keep it coming until I have the results