Thread: I just made....

Post Thanks / Like
    My first EVER dining reservation!! Never make them, basically because we never have an itenary, get up in the morning and decide which park we are going to! This year however, we are taking dd to BBB and will be spending the day at MK so thought i would make a dining reservation, its also our wedding anniversary, so though it would be nice to have something other than a burger or a hotdog! Went for the Crystal Palace - not the most romantic of places i know, but hey, we will have a 4yr old with us!

Quite liked doing the reservations, now i understand why you all get excited when you make them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah making those ADR`s is easy peasy isn`t it?
    I just hate having to decide where I`m going to eat 6 months in advance as I much prefer to "wing it" and decide at the last minute where to have dinner on the same day.
    Sadly the possibility of a walk in at many [if not all] of the Disney restaurants is a thing of the past nowadays.

Post Thanks / Like
    I always like the Crystal Palace! She'll love Pooh and friends too!! We're supposed to go November 26 - Dec.5. Hope we'll be able to go, I can't remember where we have reservations though, must check my list. Will you make a few more reservations?

Post Thanks / Like
    Got everything crossed for you Tinkfan that you will make this trip!
    Dont expect we will be making any more reservations, there will be 8 of us in total and everyone either decides the night before or the morning of where we are going that day! I just text my sil and asked if she wanted me to add them to the booking and she's going to get back to me, if/when that will happen i dont know!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never made reservations but it does sound exciting as you can think 'This time in X amount of days we'll be eating breakfast with MICKEY!' haha
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    thats great Kate!!

we werent the reservation type people hahahahaha, but when we took an 18mo with free dining, it all changed!! and I think it worked for the better since we KNEW where and when we were going to be, and it helped a lot with the planning the days out with a LO