Thread: Hopeless individual

Post Thanks / Like
    I pride myself on being organised and getting everything sorted. I have spent ages researching and organising this trip only to realise today that I haven't got a passport for my son and I have booked the plane tickets in my married name although my passport is in my maiden name, (long story about that).

Now the panic is on to get the passports and our visas sorted in time.

I am useless individual sometimes I really am, my memory is getting worse.

Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll get it all sorted out! It's such a pain in the neck, all this red tape, isn't it?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank heavens you`ve spotted this now.
    Make sure that the names on your plane tickets are exactly as they appear in your passports though or you will have major issues at the check in desk!
    If you need new passports then the Post Office will vet your application [for a fee] and get them to you ASAP.

Post Thanks / Like
    they will get it sorted for you sam if you tell them when your going, i think they ask anyway on the form :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Dont worry Sam, theres still a bit of time left for you to sort that out - thank goodness you noticed now and not later though, imagine that!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    You sound like me!!!!At least you spotted it, last time we flew I forgot my drivers license at home Thought I would have a heart attack on the spot when we went through security!!