Thread: Lotso

Post Thanks / Like
    So my sister gave Tatiana a Lotso plush animal

Tatiana loves it!... "see mommy, it smells like strawberries"

and IT does!

and its actually really cute!

but I just cant make myself like him, not after how he treated those toys!

so.. am I weird?

Post Thanks / Like
    No you aren't weird!!!

Good to see you Mari! Hope all is well with both your little ones. Read on Facebook that you were back to work. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    yeap! Im back... and I finally have time to sit down and chat with friends :)

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. Well, that's the silver lining then, eh? So how are things going with two little girls? I'm guessing Tatiana is over the moon with her new little sister?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Well....

she loves her baby sister, but she is having a hard time adjusting to not being the one and only :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh. Yes, that's pretty much expected, isn't it? It's hard to be the first... (says a first)! ;)

She'll adjust as she comes to realize that you are still "her" Mama and Da too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahh I would have to lock him on his own at night LOL
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)