Thread: When staying at a villa in a Disney resort...

Post Thanks / Like
    does it work like a hotel room? with mousekeeping cleaning it daily, making the beds, changing towels, etc...? or does it work differently?

not a DVC stay, but you know, just booking a villa or studio instead of a regular room

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it does

Post Thanks / Like
    Even in a DVC if you are staying there as a paying (non member) guest then you should have housekeeping daily.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    good to know!!

thank you!!! :)

I think we will REALLY need a kitchen next time we visit :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Definite benefit with a young family! I however have done all that before and the only thing I shall be doing in the kitchen is making drinks! the washing machine is going to be useful though

Post Thanks / Like
    hahahahahaha drinks... hahahaha... well, yeah, it could also work for drinks hahahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently there is a blender

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes indeedy, there is a blender! LOL.

Mari the kitchen is a lifesaver! The full refrigerator alone is well worth the cost of the villa. :D It's so much easier to have breakfast in your villa, and even light suppers. We've been known to do full dinners too! :D With little ones I'm a big believer in keeping their diet as close to what they are used to as possible to avoid stomach (and other ) issues. Not fool proof by any means, but does go a long way toward avoid upsets.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree 100%

add to that 1 SUPER picky eater, who is lactose intolerant and who wont try ANY new foods.... recipe for disaster! hahahaha.... she lived on grapes and fries, and the odd bite of a Mickey waffle here and there.....

So when we go back, we definitly will need a kitchen