Thread: When staying at a villa in a Disney resort...

Post Thanks / Like
    does it work like a hotel room? with mousekeeping cleaning it daily, making the beds, changing towels, etc...? or does it work differently?

not a DVC stay, but you know, just booking a villa or studio instead of a regular room

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it does

Post Thanks / Like
    Even in a DVC if you are staying there as a paying (non member) guest then you should have housekeeping daily.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    good to know!!

thank you!!!

I think we will REALLY need a kitchen next time we visit

Post Thanks / Like
    Definite benefit with a young family! I however have done all that before and the only thing I shall be doing in the kitchen is making drinks! :tongue: the washing machine is going to be useful though

Post Thanks / Like
    hahahahahaha drinks... hahahaha... well, yeah, it could also work for drinks hahahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently there is a blender

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes indeedy, there is a blender! LOL.

Mari the kitchen is a lifesaver! The full refrigerator alone is well worth the cost of the villa. It's so much easier to have breakfast in your villa, and even light suppers. We've been known to do full dinners too! With little ones I'm a big believer in keeping their diet as close to what they are used to as possible to avoid stomach (and other ) issues. Not fool proof by any means, but does go a long way toward avoid upsets.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree 100%

add to that 1 SUPER picky eater, who is lactose intolerant and who wont try ANY new foods.... recipe for disaster! hahahaha.... she lived on grapes and fries, and the odd bite of a Mickey waffle here and there.....

So when we go back, we definitly will need a kitchen