Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nuts Billericay to Glasgow Trip

Post Thanks / Like
    Wednesday: 4.30 off goes the alarms gets up makes cuppa for me and den. Washed and dressed in no time. Then waits and waits, waits some more, jeez why do woman take sooooo long to get ready
    plan was to leave at 5.30, eventually get away at 6 so not so bad really considering there's a female involved
    so off we go on the m11 to miss a huge traffics jam on the a12/m25 jct then get on the m25then m1 and a50 as terry suggested. Good run overall tbh. First stop isthe Trafford centre in Manchester OMG!! It's huge. Sends Keith a text saying the same he just laughs
    has something to eat then set off again after about an hour. We get to the lake district and wow what beautiful views from the car so take a few photos from inside, seeing as you can't stop on motoraways. What aren't there photo stops on this route
    finally meet up with friends about 4pm have a chinwag as you do and later to bed.
    Thursday morning: seeing as it's nice we go to loch lomond shores for a few hours. I can't believe the scenery is this awesome just a stones throw from Glasgow. We look around the shops have some food. Part of it, just a small part is like world showcase with stalls etc from different countries.

Pix will follow when I get home. I'm really annoyed I didn't bring my 400D. I just didn't think there would be much to take photos off, how wrong am I. Glad I brought the iPod to visit here when I can miss coming on so much since I got out of hospital not felt upto to being on them pc tbh, but now I'm coming to terms with everything I will get in more again :)
    will post more of the trip as and when we do anything :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive never been up that way before, sounds very beautiful though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Scotland seems like a gorgeous place for photos (based on anything I've ever seen on film, in documentaries or in books). I find it a very romantic place, and one that I'd love to see.

Good that you are having a nice time Mick. Now be sweet to your wife! ;)

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forwrd to seeing some photo's Mick and it's realy good to hear your getting your head around all the stuff that's been thrown at you

Take care

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    It's got absolutely stunning countryside up here, you have to see it to believe it really. Shame the weather is so hit and miss
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to see that you had a good trip Mick.
    The scenery even from the top end of the M6 is really fabulous isn`t it?

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    glad you are enjoying scotland i think we do not apreciate the scenery because we live here

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds wonderful, pictures please so I can see too!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to the photos Mick

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    ooooh lovely Loch Lomond, where were you Mick. when we went for the wedding we stayad at Balloch House Hotel on the river with lovely views of the Loch. The wedding was at Luss.....beautiful place.

I'm a wee bit jealous of you now!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast