Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it me or do these Fridays come round almost weekly?

Tomorrow see's us at the Bournemouth Air Festival. Exciting! And on Sunday the children have an ice skating party to go to. How about everyone else?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, not sure! It's Seth's last weekend before school starts and we've been busy all this week getting ready for school, so I think the weekend should see us having some last of summer fun.

Lawn needs mowing... pool water needs testing (but I cleaned the lanai yesterday and it's sparkling and ready for any of you to drop by for a cuppa, a sip, a nip, or whatever you please) some laundry to do... nothing too fabulous, eh?

Weather is still unbelievably hot, with some potential for strong storms thrown in. We had some FIERCE thunder yesterday but nothing came of it (at least not here, it could have been storming elsewhere in the vicinity).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing overly exciting happening here over the weekend! Isabelle has a party to go to tomorrow and then Sunday im cooking a roast - need to empty the freezer a bit!
    Dont think the weathers looking great here, but if its dry then dh can go and sort the garden out a bit

Post Thanks / Like
    Taking it easy today, have a man in cleaning our 3 piece suite as we speak, had carpets cleaned, Jai painted walls when he was here so villa looking lovely.

Am bit tired as my DS Arun rang me at 4am Florida time, to say he got his first choice at Uni - so proud ( and relieved as we thought he mighht not get enough points)

Will try to spend some time in the pool this weekend as been in there hardly at all

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Well its like November here. Need to do the boring food shop but will do that tomorrow as Beth home all day with us, so will pass some time. 2 more weeks left of school holidays and then the sun will come back out

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just finished knitting 80 squares for a blanket...
    Tomorrow I shall attempt to assemble the pattern that they need to be sewn into.
    It could be a long task... but not as long as the actual sewing will take.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Photos, Miss please? Once you've finished it? :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 229383
    Photos, Miss please? Once you've finished it? :D
    Okay. Could be a while though.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing too exciting this weekend. Going to finish installing my wife's closet organizer (like it's going to help).

Other than that it's more lounging in the pool while reading or sleeping. Starting a new book this weekend since I just finished Tourist Season by Carl Hiaasen.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm recovering from celebrating my A-level results, my head hurts.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast